The Introductory workshop Work in a Way That Feeds Your Soul will start you on a journey of discovery and change in the way that you run your business.
The online workshops contain 3 Live video interactive modules over 3 weeks that are 60 to 90 minutes in duration and a private facebook group.
These are workshops, so the best way to experience them is to participate live. If you are unable to attend a session live, there will be a recording sent out to the group.
WORKSHOPS IN 2017
October 8th, 15th and 22nd at 7pm Sydney time
Price: Earlybird pay by Aug 27th, 2017
Australia: $105 AUD
United Kingdom: £60 GBP
USA: $80 USD
From 28th Aug full price is $135 AUD, £80 GBP, $100 USDBook the 3 module workshop here
During module one we will:
Look at our beliefs around work and success & consider what is important to us in the arena of running a business
- Culturally there are norms which influence the way we work.
- We also have beliefs that we have adopted from our families, teachers, and others in our lives.
- Taking a look at these beliefs and seeing them for what they are, starts us on a road to challenging no longer useful assumptions and allows us to move forward to choosing healthier and life-giving beliefs.
- Looking at who you are, what you feel passionate about, and how you would like to work.
- What is fulfilling for you? This gives a basis for what needs to change.
During module two we will:
Play with creativity and options & reignite our intuition
- Opening the mind to possibility thinking and creativity brings forth an abundance of options and staves off the control freak in us all.
- This innate gift of intuition that we have been given to know and sense things is much under used.
- It’s time to get back to basics and tune into the inner wisdom that is intuition.
During module three we will:
See how we relate to time and money
- The way of relating to both time and money may be preventing you from doing what you need to do to work in a different way.
- Getting clear about these relationships is essential for moving towards another approach.